Posted on April 11, 2010, in IPL and tagged 2012, Cochin, Eda Kochi, GDCA, Greater Cochin Development Authority, Indian Premier League, IPL, IPL 2010, IPL 2011, ipl 3, IPL 4, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kaloor Junction, Kerala, Kochi, Kochi Stadium. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @hvkumar: Example of how Banks are bullying depositors by impounding their money under KYC policy when the deadline is still 20 days awa… 1 month ago
- @anandmahindra Hope you're reading this. twitter.com/mehulgohil/sta… 2 months ago
- RT @hvkumar: Will you ever hire a Zoom Car after this experience @Vikas_Thakur had ex-Guwahati? Isn't your life precious? @ZoomCarIndia -… 2 months ago
- RT @Vikas_Thakur: Here's our recent experience with @ZoomCarIndia @parul2411 facebook.com/groups/hvkumar… 2 months ago
- RT @narendramodi: Thank you. UP polls did not quite go down to the wire. But, at the end of the day democracy is indeed the real winner! :)… 1 year ago
Topics2010 abhimanyu mithun amit mishra Angelo Mathews Ashish Nehra Australia Bangalore Bangladesh BCCI Chennai Super Kings cricket CSK Dale Steyn Deccan Chargers Delhi Daredevils dinesh karthik Doug Bollinger eden gardens England gautam gambhir harbhajan singh icc idea cup india india south africa india srilanka injury IPL ipl 3 IPL 4 IPL 2010 Ishant Sharma jacques kallis kieron pollard Kings XI Punjab Kolkata Knight Riders kumar sangakkara lalit modi Lasith Malinga ms dhoni Mumbai Indians murali vijay Muttiah Muralitharan New zealand ODI Pakistan Pragyan Ojha rahul dravid Rajasthan Royals Ravindra Jadeja RCB rohit sharma Royal Challengers Bangalore royal stag cup sachin tendulkar sehwag Sourav Ganguly South africa Sreesanth Sri lanka suraj randiv Suresh Raina t20 t20 world cup test cricket tri series virat kohli virender sehwag vvs laxman West Indies world championship of cricket World Cup Yusuf Pathan Yuvraj singh zaheer khan
- Adithya Ramesh