World Championship of Cricket starts tomorrow!
And we are finally in awaiting for the match to begin. It has been 3 years since both the test teams have met each other. The last one was new to forget as India’s Nawab of Najafgarh went on to score another triple century ,they were rattled for under hundred in one innings and the final match got over in less than 3 days.
So, now whoz in with a chance to win the match. India is surely missing the Wall, his absence will cost a lot. With Dravid missing out, the other six batsmen are:
Sehwag, Gambhir, Vijay, Tendulkar, Badrinath, Laxman.
- The team still contains- top ordered explosive batsmen Sehwag and Gambhir who are in top form.
- Next position No.3, it will lack the experience of Rahul Dravid. So probably, Vijay or Badrinath or even Laxman will play in his absence.
- Tendulkar, no words to explain he is in great form. He should take responsibility for the whole team.
- Meanwhile, Laxman too is in good form just fresh after a injury. Oh! I just got in news that Laxman is not certain for the match but it is not the final decision. Lets see!
- Vijay and Badrinath are the domestic players who play for Tamil Nadu, both have a opportunity in their hands to perform well.
The Indian bowling attack consists of Harbhajan, Zaheer, Ishant, Mishra/Ojha/Tyagi.
- Zaheer and Ishant are the two spearheads for the Indian Attack. They should take early wickets to put the visitors in pressure.
- Harbhajan too, is important and he is the main guy to watch out for because he might make a difference.
- The other one place probably will be filled by a spinner because it is a spinning track or even Dhoni may try something else.
So, Lets watch out who performs well for the Indian team.
Players to watch out for India: Sehwag, Gambhir, Zaheer and Harbhajan. The key roles are given to these 4 experienced players.
While, The Indian batsmen have to face the speeds of Dale Steyn, Morne Morkel, Wayne Parnel who have the capacity to bowl over 150 speeds.
The spinners Johan Botha and Paul Harris would be in need for the Proteas for most of the stages of the match. Their performance in recent times is not upt o the mark.
So, awaiting to see what happens. Till Next time- its Bye.!
Posted on February 5, 2010, in india, Preview and tagged amit mishra, Badrinath, Dale Steyn, dhoni, february 6, gambhir, Harbhajan, india, india south, Ishant Sharma, Johan Botha, Laxman, Morne Morkel, Paul Harris, Pragyan Ojha, sehwag, South africa, Vijay, wayne parnell, world championship of cricket, zaheer khan. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.